Monday, September 9, 2013

The Reasoning Behind It All

My heart's been aching lately.  I'm not talking about physically, I'm talking spiritually.  There's so many young people out in this world who are empty, who are looking for something.  In today's society, it's so easy to follow the latest trend, to listen to what everyone around us is listening to, etc.. Do we know the harm to it all? The answer is no.

I was there once. I was once searching and searching for that one thing that would keep me satisfied, and not just temporarily. I came to a point of complete desperation and came to realize that Christ was sufficient, He was the only thing that would keep me satisfied for a lifetime!

 This blog will talk about my everyday life, my encounters, my experiences, and so much more.  You will truly be walking this spiritual journey with me, my life as a Christian, and know a little more about my savior, Jesus Christ.  I'm 100% confident that God will bless at least one person through these postings and I pray blessings over every single individual that reads it.

Whether you know me or not, we are all on a mission.
Matthew 28:19 (NLT) says Therefore, go and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit.

I love you! & I am excited about this journey I am going to be sharing with you all...Join me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment